Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to the Shoffice Pool..

I hope everyone has stocked up on their Keurig K-Cups from shoffee.com - there is a lot of basketball to stay awake for today...

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who is taking part in this year's Shoffice Pool (even the person who has named their entry 'I hate Joe' - I really hope that wasn't meant for me).

Hopefully you will be checking back here often during the tournament, and I will keep everyone posted on our pool standings, and all of the minutia pertaining to the Men's College Basketball Tournament.

Here's a quick rundown of how everyone's pick for the champion breaks down:
  • 25.9% - UCLA
  • 25.9% - Kansas
  • 25.9% - North Carolina
  • 11.1% - Tennessee
  • 7.4% - Memphis
  • 3.8% - Other
Best of luck to everyone participating.

And, in addition to all of the other prizes being offered, everyone who finishes ahead of my entry (shoffee.com) will receive a free gift with their next order.

Check back tomorrow for the first update on standings, and if you're having trouble staying awake for all of the games be sure to visit shoffee.com.

No comments: